Mushroom Inocula and Mycelia
We have laboratory-isolated mycelia of different species of mushrooms. Various forms of cultivation appropriate to each species to isolate and develop the fungus are carried out in our laboratory. We possess all the necessary materials and resources to create a sterile environment and thus avoid contaminations.
These mycelia grown in dishes can be used to re-inoculate and multiply the mycelium.
A constant process is carried out of isolation, multiplication, incubation and maintenance of the mycelia, as well as periodic quality controls of the crops.
Latest from Mariano Casas
- 26 JORNADAS TÉCNICAS EN TRUFICULTURA (JTT)
- RESUMEN DE LAS XXVI JORNADAS TÉCNICAS DE TRUFICULTURA EN FRANCIA (JTT)* (*a partir de la revista Le Trufficulteur)
- REPORTAJE DE TORRE DE LAS ARCAS EN EL PERIODICO HERALDO DE ARAGON
- MANEJO DE PLANTACIONES TRUFERAS
- LA PODA EN PLANTACIONES DE ENCINA, ROBLE Y COSCOJA CON TRUFA