Mushroom Beds of King Trumpet Mushrooms. Micercardos
We offer inoculated field eryngo ( micercardo ) with king trumpet mushrooms, and non-inoculated field eryngo, to create a mushroom bed. A mushroom bed is an area of ground where field eryngo is present where the mycelia of the mushroom act by moving from the subsoil of one root to another neighboring root and produce mushrooms when the temperature and humidity are propitious. The king trumpet mushroom lives in close relationship with the field eryngo, feeding off its roots and causing it to disappear (saprophytism-parasitism). For the mushrooms to appear, it is necessary to plant the field eryngo in the terrain, of which only a portion (25%) of these plants need to be inoculated.
Any type of soil is adequate; if field eryngo is already present, it is sufficient to plant only the inoculated variety (micercardo).
Latest from Mariano Casas
- RESUMEN DE LAS XXVI JORNADAS TÉCNICAS DE TRUFICULTURA EN FRANCIA (JTT)* (*a partir de la revista Le Trufficulteur)
- REPORTAJE DE TORRE DE LAS ARCAS EN EL PERIODICO HERALDO DE ARAGON
- MANEJO DE PLANTACIONES TRUFERAS
- LA PODA EN PLANTACIONES DE ENCINA, ROBLE Y COSCOJA CON TRUFA
- ACECMI ORGANIZÓ ACTIVIDADES CON LA COLABORACION DE LAS EMPRESAS DE LA COMARCA