Natural Fresh Truffles
You can now buy truffles produced at plantations supplied and supervised by Cultivos Forestales y Micológicos. Most plantations are managed in a completely natural way, that is to say, without pesticides or fertilizers. This is a process that respects the natural cycles that produce a soil full of life, balanced and sustainable. We also supply wild truffles and those from traditional plantations.
For the most demanding chefs.
Our truffles are ideal for chefs looking for a natural product of the finest quality. We only conceive of the truffle as a clean and genuine product that must be maintained without altering the subtle aromas of the earth. They come from the mountains of Teruel, where the climate and altitude are ideal for the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum).
Latest from Mariano Casas
- 26 JORNADAS TÉCNICAS EN TRUFICULTURA (JTT)
- RESUMEN DE LAS XXVI JORNADAS TÉCNICAS DE TRUFICULTURA EN FRANCIA (JTT)* (*a partir de la revista Le Trufficulteur)
- REPORTAJE DE TORRE DE LAS ARCAS EN EL PERIODICO HERALDO DE ARAGON
- MANEJO DE PLANTACIONES TRUFERAS
- LA PODA EN PLANTACIONES DE ENCINA, ROBLE Y COSCOJA CON TRUFA